To be eligible for a return or considered for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned or refunded:
- Any personalized items (items with your name or address printed on them)
- We do not accept returns of T-Shirts, Hoodies, & Joggers.
- Shipping & Handling charges collected are non-refundable.
- Any items ordered after November 18, 2023.
If you contact our office within 3 business days of your purchase, we will gladly update Cap & Gown sizes and the spelling of names on personalized items. After the 3-day grace period has passed, we are unable to make additional changes or omit items from your order.
There are certain situations where partial refunds are granted:
- Students that meet the school requirements for Graduation but elect not to participate in the Graduation Ceremony are not eligible for a refund on the Cap & Gown Unit. Cap & Gown Unit may be refunded if all unsettled balances and debts associated with your account are paid in their entirety and the student does not meet the school requirements to participate in the Graduation Ceremony. You must contact our office in writing by email prior to graduation. Additionally, the Cap & Gown Unit must be unused and in the original packaging and returned to our office prior to the Graduation Ceremony date to be considered for a refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received your refund after 14 days of receiving your approval, first check your bank account &/or contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please return it to our office within 10 days of receipt.
1275 Shiloh Road NW, Suite 2520
Kennesaw, GA 30144
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are returning items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at SENIORS@ATLGRAD.COM for questions related to refunds and returns or call our office at 770-795-1626.